8U Jr Tadpole
Born in Years: 2016 & 2017
Ages (as of Jan. 1st): 6 – 7 yrs
Practices: 1 day a week (TBA just before season begins) @ Sardis Field
Games: Saturdays @ Sardis Field
- Base paths are set at 50 feet and pitching machines throw from 36 feet.
- Games are 4 innings in length.
- Jr. Tadpole division is designed to get young people interested in the game of baseball by the active participation of all players.
- The ball is hit from a pitching machine or batting tee and a soft version of a baseball is used.
- The emphasis is on the 5 FUNdamentals of baseball
- Base Running
- General Knowledge
- protective jock/jill
- batting helmet