Born in Years: 2011 & 2012
Ages (as of Jan. 1st): 11 – 12 yrs
Player Evaluations: To be Announced
- Base paths are set at 70 feet and pitchers throw from 48 feet.
- Games are 7 innings in length.
- 13U (Pee Wee) division is the first level where full baseball rules come into effect.
- Pitch count rules are in effect to protect the young pitcher’s arms from injury.
- Lead-offs, pick-offs and stealing are permitted, and balks are called on pitchers.
- The Spring Season is tiered into three levels (“A”, “AA” & "AAA").
- Players may try out for one of two rep level teams "AA” & "AAA" for a more competitive level of play.
- Players not selected to rep will be selected to one of the “A” teams which offer a more recreational level of play in the Spring.
- Travel from Chilliwack will be required at the rep level and possibly at the “A” level depending on the number of teams in our association.
- Summer Ball is offered to all levels of players, whether you played "A" “AA” or "AAA" during the Spring Season.
- Evaluations are held at each level to set up Summer Ball teams at each level.
- Summer Ball runs from late June to late July.
- Travel from Chilliwack will be required for all levels of Summer Ball.
- Full commitment is required/expected by players for Summer Ball.
- cleats (rubber)
- protective jock/jill
- baseball pants
- batting helmet.
2024 13U PEEWEE REP TEAMS ANNOUNCEMENT