Born in Years: 2006, 2007 & 2008
Ages (as of Jan. 1st): 15 – 17 yrs
Player Evaluations: To be Announced
- Base paths are set at 90 feet and pitchers throw from 60 feet 6 inches.
- Games are 7 innings in length.
- 18U (Midget) division is tiered into three levels (“AA”, “AAA” and College Prep). College Prep being the highest level of play.
- Players may try out for the “AAA” and/or College Prep team that offers a more competitive level of play.
- The “AAA” and College Prep teams will play one continuous season from early April to beginning of August.
- Evaluation and selections for “AAA” and College Prep teams are made prior to the start of the season with full commitment through to the beginning of August.
- Travel from Chilliwack for away games against other associations will be required throughout the season.
- There are additional fees required at the “AAA” and College Prep level over and above the base registration fee that will be determined by the start of the season.
- Players not selected for “AAA” or College Prep will be selected for one of the “AA” teams.
- Summer Ball is offered at the “AA” level and runs from late June to the end of July.
- Full commitment is required/expected by players for Summer Ball.
- Travel from Chilliwack will be required for Summer Ball and possibly for the Spring Season.
- cleats (metal baseball spikes are allowed at this level)
- protective jock/jill
- baseball pants
- batting helmet
- For “AAA” and College Prep level players you are also required to use a wood or wood composite bat which you will be required to provide.