Born in Years: (2009 & 2010)
Ages (as of Jan. 1st): 13 – 14yrs
Player Evaluations: To be Announced
- Base paths are set at 80 feet and pitchers throw from 54 feet.
- Games are 7 innings in length.
- 15U (Bantam) division is tiered into three levels (“A”, “AA”, “AAA”).
- Player may try out for the “AA” or “AAA” teams that offer a more competitive level of play.
- The “AA” and “AAA” teams will play one continuous season from early April to beginning of August.
- Evaluation and selections for “AA” and “AAA” teams are made prior to the start of the season with full commitment through to the beginning of August.
- Travel from Chilliwack for away games against other associations will be required throughout the season.
- There are additional fees required at the “AA” and “AAA” levels over and above the base registration fee that will be determined by the start of the season.
- Players not selected to the “AAA” or “AA” teams will be selected to one of the “A” teams which offer a more recreational level of play.
- Summer Ball is offered at the “A” level and runs from late June to the end of July.
- Full commitment is required/expected by players for Summer Ball.
- Travel from Chilliwack will be required for Summer Ball and for the Spring Season.
- cleats (metal baseball spikes are allowed at this level)
- protective jock/jill
- baseball pants
- batting helmet
- For “AAA” level players you are also required to use a wood or wood composite bat which you will be required to provide.
2022 15U BANTAM REP TEAMS ANNOUNCEMENT
Congratulations to the following players and a huge thank you to all those who attended the fall training and tryouts..
Bantam AAA Bantam AA
Ian Vandepol Avery Harrison
Matthew Chater Brady Sturrus
Logan Booth Cole Ross
Logan Rodgers Dylyn Mattila
Karsen Guenther Evan Gofers
Kailyn Guenther Gage McLellan
Carter McLachlan Jase Skipper
Carter Bestebroer Joseph Ewert
Andrew Suttie Kaelen McAuley
Rheece McAuley Kaleb Butt
Eli Robinson Kobbi Hartlen
Evan Moloney Nicholas Wager
Sam Hall Sam Orrell
Head Coach: Colin Currie Head Coach: Terry Skipper
Assistant Coach: Rob McLachlan Assistant Coaches:
Pitching Coach: Liam Campbell Trent Gofers, Steve Wagner
Hitting Coach: Steve Horner
Starting January 22, all bantam aged players are welcome to attend the CMBA run Winter Workout every Saturday night from 8:15-10:00pm at The Landing on Spadina Ave.
Unfortunately, there are no spectators but if you have any interest in helping/coaching please contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org