Born in Years: 2005 & 2006
Ages (as of Jan. 1st): 13 – 14
Player Evaluations: To be Announced
- Base paths are set at 80 feet and pitchers throw from 54 feet.
- Games are 7 innings in length.
- 15U (Bantam) division is tiered into three levels (“A”, “AA”, “AAA”).
- Player may try out for the “AA” or “AAA” teams that offer a more competitive level of play.
- The “AA” and “AAA” teams will play one continuous season from early April to beginning of August.
- Evaluation and selections for “AA” and “AAA” teams are made prior to the start of the season with full commitment through to the beginning of August.
- Travel from Chilliwack for away games against other associations will be required throughout the season.
- There are additional fees required at the “AA” and “AAA” levels over and above the base registration fee that will be determined by the start of the season.
- Players not selected to the “AAA” or “AA” teams will be selected to one of the “A” teams which offer a more recreational level of play.
- Summer Ball is offered at the “A” level and runs from late June to the end of July.
- Full commitment is required/expected by players for Summer Ball.
- Travel from Chilliwack will be required for Summer Ball and for the Spring Season.
- cleats (metal baseball spikes are allowed at this level)
- protective jock/jill
- baseball pants
- batting helmet
- For “AAA” level players you are also required to use a wood or wood composite bat which you will be required to provide.