by Chilliwack Minor Baseball, 2017-11-16T11:37:00-08:00November 16 2017, at 11:37 AM PST
CHILLIWACK MINOR BASEBALL FUNDRAISING PROGRAM
Chilliwack Minor baseball is undergoing the biggest growth curve ever and our facilities are barely meeting current needs and certainly won’t meet future demand. So, together CMBA and the city have been working to help find additional space so the sport can continue to grow. Also, Chilliwack is one of the very few cities that doesn’t have a proper clubhouse for storage and a training/batting center to help our kids reach whatever ambitious goals that they may have for the sport. CMBA doesn’t want to just get by, we want to be among the elite baseball providing cities in the province and to do that we need to upgrade our facilities and to do that we need a LOT of funds.
So, here is your son or daughter’s chance to earn some REAL money all the while helping the sport they love to play. The city has allowed the east and north side of the concession walls to be used for advertising the local companies that help fund CMBA and that’s where your kids come in. We need them to sell advertising! Check out below the commissions we are willing to pay out. You would have October to the end of January to sell and submit the cheques and the ad space would go up in late March and remain for 1 year – all throughout the spring, summer and fall ball seasons.
• $5000 a year (sold yearly). Cheques to be made out to Chilliwack Minor Baseball.
• Large logo onto the east side of the concession wall. The title on the wall would be “please help support the businesses that support you.”
• Sponsor would also get a clickable logo to their website on our website should they choose.
• This level would also get the largest logo on the portable banner that each travel team would proudly carry and put up on their dugout for every home and away game.
• Logo on the sandwich board that would be put up at picture night, wrap up day, the ice breaker tourney or anything else that we do like hosting a provincial tourney etc.
• League appreciation plaque with personalized inscription from the league.
• Business name on a team uniform or all the teams in a division pending level of participation at this level. For example, if we have only a couple Diamond Sponsors, then the sponsor would get their name/business name on all shirts for an entire division and if we are lucky enough to get several diamond sponsors then their name/business name will appear on a team’s shirt or series of teams pending the amount of diamond sponsors.
• YOUR CHILD’S COMMISSION – for all advertising sold your child will receive 20% in commissions, so in this case if they were able to sell this level to a business then they would receive a cheque directly from us for $1000. Pretty cool right? We will even issue a T4 slip at the end of the year with your child’s name on there for kids that make over $500 in commissions.
• $2000 a year (sold yearly).
• Logo would be roughly half the size of Diamond and pending amount of Diamond sponsorships, it could be on the east wall first then north wall if the space was needed.
• Logo would also be on the travel banner as well that all travel teams will carry with them, but their logo here will also be about half the size of the diamond one.
• Smaller League appreciation plaque with personalized inscription from the league.
• For every Platinum sponsorship sold, your child will receive $400.
• $1000 a year (sold yearly)
• Sponsor company name only on the north wall or again perhaps the east wall pending the success of the above two options.
• Sponsorship names only would be on the travel team banners.
• For every Gold sponsor sale, your child would receive $200 in commissions.